Sunday, May 2, 2010

California Beat Battles and The National Scope!!!





AS someone who generally loves music I find it to be dope when I can enter a battle, network and grow. I currently throw a Beat Battle myself once every other month or two ( CRUSH CONGREGATION PRESENTS ).

VIDEO OF O-PHRAP AND 5TH-P WITH EXILE AT "THE KING OF THE MONSTERS BEAT BATTLE"



I started watching battle vids on youtube and realized, I don't have to rap or have the most myspace friends to gain respect or attention from this hip hop community, I just have to make dope beats and try to show and prove.

Once I started throwing beat battles I started making new friends in the game. One of my close Personal friends named Neal, Introduced my battles to a gentleman named PhillipDrummond. If you are throwing beat battles and you aren't aware of who he is, You need to be. Phillip got a hold of me and said he was gonna bring out a carload of the finest producers he knew. He did just that. That night at my battle, Remshot
(17 Hertz, Paper Beatz Rock) won the dough and shut down alot of valley producers.
I appeciate PD coming out and reppin.He will be throwing The Rock Beat Battle at The Element Lounge in S.F on May 6th 2010.

FOOTAGE OF PHILLIPDRUMMOND AND CACHE BATTLING IN THE PARKING LOT



There are others doing there thing on the west coast as well. O-Phrap from The Beat Club Co-Op in Southern California. He has shown mad love and ambition. Not only is he promoting but he is making beats, rapping and he has his own clothing line.He will be having a photo shoot for his clothing line on May16th in anaheim hills from 3pm to 9p.m. Running up and down the west coast, you will be sure to hear of him in the future.

FOOTAGE OF O-PHRAP WITH BOSSASURUS GIVING YOU THE INFO!!!!



Also, in the world of beat battles you have All Soul and Yourz Truely repping Vers Music Group and All Media Productions. They throw the Track Meet Beat Battle. They have a battle coming uo on May 28th 2010 at The Club Six in S.F called SIMPLY BANG.

FOOTAGE OF SELF UNO BATTLING LORD ALMIGHTY AT CLUB SIX


We are a collective effort and I will create and work towards that goal of starting a dope scene for the future. Much respect to all the producers I have battled and to the dudes that can't just live but gotta make beats and get it crackin.

Peace.
Perksun- Crush Congregation

To contact any of these promoters please contact me at : crushcongregation@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment