Sunday, January 3, 2010

CALIFORNIA, WE'RE HERE. BE AWARE!!

Alright yall, this is it. The first of many posts I will be throwing your way about the beat battle scene as well as an all out general look at some of my favorite producers,music,remixes,and graff as well as some of my cohorts. If you feel the urge to send me some info about yourself and/or your shows,beat cd's, music,ect. Shoot me an email to

CRUSHCONGREGATION@GMAIL.COM

This will be the best place to get at me. If you like what I am doing here please tell your partners and contribute.

Alright , time to give you the real, check it.

Crush Congregation and Phillipdrummond Present The Bay vs The Valley (copy and paste into address box to download):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/llcqbq

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment